Monday, November 24, 2008

Ponies!!











Here are pictures of my families ponies. They are American Miniature Horses. The first and third pictures are of Thunder. The second picture is of Lightening. The last two pictures are of Storm. Thunder is a pig, Lightening is a blond (100%), and Storm is a little shy because he did not spend much time with people when he was little. I have them trained to lead and am hoping to train them to pull a cart. They are a lot of fun, most of the time. This morning when my sister and I were taking them out to the pasture, Lightening bit my finger!!! They get really furry in the winter. I have pictures of them from this summer and they look very different! No where near as much fur. I hope you enjoy the pictures. This winter I will put on some of them rolling in the snow!!




2 comments:

Ellie said...

cool pic!! can't wait to see the ponies again!! I haven't seen them since they were little!!
ellie

Bria Cosper said...

How sweet!
We live right next to my grandfather who has a ranch. He owns eight or nine horses. I LOVE horses. My dad used to teach horse lessons and he taught me all he knew. I was riding horses by the time I was three. I haven't quit riding since!