Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Break

The next two weeks I am on Christmas break. My dad says that I should be doing school so I don't forget what I've learned, and I might do a little, but a small break is good. So what do you do on Christmas break? I like to catch up on my reading list. I don't get a lot of reading done while school is in session, because high school work keeps me busy. Of course, wrapping presents is always on the agenda. If it is nice out (which it has not been for the last few days) I like to go sledding. Call me a kid, but I think there are many who will agree with me that sledding is still a lot of fun, even when you are a teenager. Let's see, what else do I like to do? Catch up on sleep!!! I also enjoy spending time with my family as we celebrate Christ's birth.

Oh!! I almost forgot!!! Baking!! I love baking cookies, bars and fruitcake. Just kidding, I don't make fruitcake. I don't think that anyone in my family would eat fruitcake!!

I pray that you all have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

'becca

No comments: