Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I have been tagged by Ellie for 15 things that I am not afraid to admit. I don't know if I can get 15 things, but I'll try. Here it goes.

  1. I love to dance!
  2. I enjoy ridding horses
  3. I consider taking pictures my hobby
  4. I raise meat rabbits
  5. I want a horse
  6. I am an alto in choir
  7. I wish I played an instrument
  8. I am in 4-H
  9. I have stood on a moving snowboard for about 5 feet
  10. I can lift 50 pound bags of rabbit food
  11. I am writing a book in my spare time (if I find any)
  12. I have great friends (all you out there, you rock)
  13. I want to run my own business
  14. I wish my friends lived closer to me (or me closer to them)
  15. I can't get a background on my blog!

I got to fifteen. I now deserve your congratulations. OK, you don't have to congratulate me, but I hope you have learned something new about me.

I tag Anne, Rachel, and Olivia.

Just to clarify, the snowboard was a cheap one from Menard's and once I had gone the five feet, I fell over and twisted my ankle. That was last year.

Enjoy!!

'becca

No comments: