Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year everybody!! I stayed up 'till midnight and even felt time stand still for that one extra second of 2008. Ok , so maybe not, but I did have a good time. Rachel, Mom and I watched The Final Season and Nancy Drew. Then Mom went to bed and Rachel and I watched Amazing Grace. For the last half of an hour Rachel was sitting on the couch with her mouth hanging open trying to keep her eyes from closing. It only took her like two or three minutes to fall asleep. Fritzy stayed up with us and, when we went to bed, she fell asleep on my bed and stayed there the entire night. Then I woke up at 6:50 to Rachel's alarm!! She had forgotten to turn it off before she fell asleep!! So I did not get much sleep last night so I'll have to go to bed early tonight. Happy 2009 everybody!!!

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but Today is a gift. That is why they call it the Present.

'becca

No comments: